LHMD-3 is one of the most advanced, night & day, reliable HMD for fixed wings aircrafts on the market.
LHMD-3 is a modular, flexible solution for any fixed wings platform where head sustained weight is a key issue. LHMD-3 target is to provide enhanced situational awareness through a modular / evolutive system that minimizes costs still being able to evolve with user’s needs.
LHMD 3 Benefits
- Full-color, dynamic conformal color symbology overlaid on the real world or images,
All clearly visible in all ambient lighting conditions.
- Display of Digital Terrain Elevation, Tactical Information, …
- MFD / Virtual HUD display
- Very Precise & reliable weapons and sensors cueing, steered by head.
- Target designation made rapid for sensors hand-off
- Adaptable to standard helmets, interchangeable between pilots.
- No cockpit adaptation needed for night capability
LHMD 3 Highlights
- Head positioning by a unique Hybrid Optical and Gyro Mems subsystem
- Embedded Day Night Camera.
- Really seamless 24h operation with no day night transition phase.
- 40×30° FOV high resolution full 24 bits color display
- Fast, only once bore sight offset procedure
- Minimal helmet weight and volume (no NVGs), unhindered head movements
- High precision tracker with full 360° field of regard
- Compact lightweight system allowing for rapid integration (even in small aircraft)
- External video inputs may be displayed
- No cockpit mapping, low cockpit maintenance
LHMD 3 Technologies
- Hybrid opto-inertial tracker for fast, precise & full cockpit helmet tracking
- Programmable symbology for more flexibility at integration or customer level.
- High resolution 24bits color display
- Embedded camera can provide images for VCR.
- ITAR free, no export restrictions
- Technology transfer available